We love your questions and are always happy to be at your service and answer them. Below are our most popular questions. If you can’t find your question here, please contact us at email@example.com.
How does Smart à la Carte work?
1. Select from our menu of services on our Services page and click on the “Order Now” button.
2. Provide your contact information and (if applicable) provide the name(s) of the school(s), major(s) and location(s) you want Smart à la Carte to research. (If you requested a scholarship search, we will send you a form to complete and return.)
3. Complete the details on your method of payment.
4. Review your services and confirm your purchase.
5. Depending on the number of service(s) ordered, please allow 7 – 10 business days for processing. If we have any questions, we will contact you.
6. Your research results will be e-mailed to you. Your document(s) will arrive in an easy-to-follow format with table of contents along with the following: brief school history, statistical information, general admission requirements, cost of attendance, program admission requirements, SAT®/ACT® admission requirements, SAT®/ACT® school codes, admission application fees, popular sports programs, financial aid application dates and deadlines (if applicable), FAFSA® school code, campus tour information, department contacts, frequently asked questions, and next steps after application submission. Important links are also embedded in your document(s) for easy reference.
Is your Scholarship Research service a preprinted handout with a list of scholarships?
Absolutely not! When you select our Scholarship Research service, we send you a form with an array of questions to help us get to know you (e.g. Are you left-handed? Do you play a musical instrument? Do you perform volunteer work?). Once received, we will match the information you provided with our database of scholarship opportunities. Our service also includes the scholarship’s website (for complete application instructions), scholarship due date, and contact information to the scholarship provider if you have further questions. With over 100 resources (and counting), we are sure to find something for everyone!
How has Smart à la Carte adjusted to the effects of COVID-19?
This year’s pandemic has affected many aspects of daily life, including the multitude of educational landscapes. Thankfully, technology has provided a way to overcome some of the physical obstacles, i.e. virtual campus visits in lieu of the traditional in-person visits. In the spirit of technology and respecting social distancing guidelines, Smart à la Carte is always available by e-mail, phone, and video-chat.
What is your cancellation policy?
Should you need to cancel or amend your order(s), a written request via e-mail must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, purchase order number, and a description of the services you wish to cancel. Note that you will be charged for work already performed but will receive confirmation of the now-cancelled services, along with a revised estimate of charges for your updated order.
What colleges/universities/schools do you work with?
We do not represent, or work on behalf of, any college/university/school, nor do we imply to provide a “side door” or exclusive advantage, which could increase an applicant’s likelihood of admission. We work for and represent you. If you happen to have a question that we are not able to answer immediately, we ask that you trust in our knowledge, experience, and persistence when we contact an educational institution in order to obtain the most accurate and reliable information for you.
In another interpretation of this question, we work with any U.S. college/university/school that is willing and able to provide us with information which will help you in making the best decision for your future educational endeavors.
Do you have customer service?
Yes we do! You can either reach us by phone at 1-833-725-2888 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Make sure to reference your purchase order number.