Form I-20 Information


International students must receive a Form I-20 (“Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status.”) to obtain a student visa for their studies in the United States. This service will provide you with the steps to obtain your Form I-20 from the school which you have been admitted. This information applies to all first-time freshman and transfer students, and includes helpful tips for your visa interview (if applicable).


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.